Event Operations Coordinator
The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions
to help its customers create and deliver digital experiences. To support this we have an in-house
video production department that produces live streams, events, digital content, TVCs & corporate
films, and a talent division that offers a fully managed service for permanent & freelance staffing
across the AV & production industries. Our services also extend to content seeding, broadcasting
studio builds, video asset management, webcasting, mobile and social applications development.
We are seeking a full time Events Operations Coordinator to work on-site at the Facebook offices in
Dublin. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, Facebook is well known for being a fast paced
working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture.
The Event Ops Coordinator is the initial point of contact for the EMEA Events Service teams onsite at
Facebook. This person will be responsible for triaging event tickets via the internal events booking
system, maintaining the AV-Events calendar & scheduling the relevant technical support required for
The Event Operations Coordinator is also responsible for educating the client of the services Event
Operations provides & communicates service updates .Because of the fast-paced multi-region
support and constantly changing environment, some weekend and evening work (done remotely)
may be required to ensure the schedules are always up-to-date.
● Managing a wide variety of Events activity across the EMEA region, including but not limited
to Dublin, Paris & Tel Aviv.
● Assess each service request received via the internal events booking system and responds
accordingly updating the events calendar where necessary.
● Uses the internal inbox tool to filter through new event service requests, updates and
● Ensures all event requests are responded to within the correct time period as per the service
● Populates all newly created events on the shared AV-Events calendar in sheets in outlook
and communicates any changes or late event requests in a timely manner.
● Follows up with internal clients for specific information on their requests & when necessary
arranges for an event pre production meeting with all relevant parties involved.
● Follows up with team members to communicate specific aspects of the events assigned.
● Works closely with the Event Operations Lead to ensure that a balanced workload is triaged
among technical staff, and notifies them of high priority tasks.
● Manages client expectations and effectively communicates the Event Operations team’s
level of support & services that are offered.
● Works with “flex labor” vendors to meet event and customer expectations and needs.
● Educates and coaches clients on general Audio/Video capabilities across rooms on campus
(BlueJeans video conferencing, projection, audio, etc.)
● Attends some of the scheduled Events to maintain rapport with event requestors & assist
colleagues with client communication on the day.
● Maintains departmental workflow procedures and standard operating procedures, including
all administrative responsibilities associated with ticketing and service requests.
● Uses initiative to further develop and enhance service offerings and build client relationships.
● Works with the Event Operations Lead to further develop technical knowledge of Event
● Communicates regularly with other service owners such as security, culinary & facilities
● Provides additional Event Coordinator support/backfill when requested.
● 2-4 years experience with event coordination, ticketing management systems and
● 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Outlook.
● Exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills.
● The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their support needs
● Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless
● Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and is highly motivated and communicative.
● Independent critical and creative thinking.
● Bold problem solving.
● Extremely attentive to details and organized.
● Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
If you feel your skills match the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your most recent CV to talent(@)dreamtek.tv under the subject heading ‘EOC-DUB’.
Dreamtek will hold candidate information and CVs/Resumes for a period of 12 months from any full time and part time applications. If you wish to opt out of this please email talent(@)dreamtek.tv under the subject heading ‘Opt Out’.