Technical Production Coordinator
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Technical Production Coordinator to work on-site full time at a customer location in Austin, Texas. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, Meta is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture, and is a business continuing to push boundaries with the support of a highly skilled dynamic workforce. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain staff that align with both our cultures and values, and it is the diversity of our teams that helps fuel innovation & creativity as we continue to push boundaries in the way content is created and events are delivered.
As a Technical Production Coordinator, you will drive three main areas of support: administration, coordination & logistical support, whilst ensuring that you are maintaining effective communication amongst the wider team to ensure briefing docs are effectively communicated to support the event objectives. Previous experience working within the tech space is preferred but not essential.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Assess each service request received via the internal events booking system and respond accordingly, updating the events calendar where necessary.
- Use the internal inbox tool to filter through new event service requests, updates and cancellations.
- Ensure all event requests are responded to within the correct time period as per the service SLAs.
- Populate all newly created events on the shared Onsite Production team calendars in Outlook and communicate any changes or late event requests in a timely manner.
- Follow up with internal clients for specific information on their requests & when necessary arrange for an event pre production meeting with all relevant parties involved.
- Follow up with team members to communicate specific aspects of the events assigned.
- Work closely with the Onsite Production lead technicians to ensure that a balanced workload is triaged among technical staff, and notify them of high priority tasks.
- Manage client expectations and effectively communicate the Onsite Production team’s level of support & services that are offered.
- Work with “flex labor” vendors to meet event and customer expectations and needs.
- Educate and coach clients on general Audio/Video capabilities across supported event spaces in the region (video conferencing, projection, audio, etc.) and virtual event support options.
- Attend some of the scheduled Events to maintain rapport with event requestors & assist colleagues with client communication on the day.
- Maintain departmental workflow procedures and standard operating procedures, including all administrative responsibilities associated with ticketing and service requests.
- Use initiative to further develop and enhance service offerings and build client relationships.
- Work with the Onsite Production supervisor and lead technicians to further develop technical knowledge of Event services.
- Communicate regularly with other service owners such as security, culinary & facilities members.
- Provide additional Coordinator support/backfill when requested.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years experience in an events coordination role
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Outlook.
- 1 year experience with event management systems and calendaring applications preferred.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills.
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their support needs and requirements.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented environment, highly motivated and communicative.
- Independent critical and creative thinking.
- Bold problem solving.
- Extremely attentive to detail and organized.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.