What You’ll Do
We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator to work at our clients offices in London, UK. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, our client is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture.
This individual will primarily be responsible for helping to alleviate the administrative burdens across all levels of the business so a high level of organisation and prioritisation skills are key to this role.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Reports to Global Client Service Delivery Manager
- Assists service delivery leadership team with scheduling, calendar management, meeting minutes and action tracking/follow-up.
- Supports service delivery team with project management (such as cross-departmental projects/tasks/goals and new hire onboarding/initial training) to ensure key milestones are met.
- Aids with the onboarding of new hires (internal tool training and Dreamtek & Meta orientation).
- Supports service Coordination teams during periods of sickness and PTO, if required.
- Continuously investigates and evaluates the service to determine what areas need support or improvement
- Any other duties as required by the leadership and HR team.
What You’ll Need
- 2 + years Administrative/Coordination/Operations and/or Client Services experience.
- Adopts a highly organised approach to managing time, workflow and administrative processes.
- Possesses superb communication skills
- Possesses good IT & creative skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as using your own initiative.
- Be able to manage own time effectively, be self motivated/driven, and be able to work autonomously.
- Be willing to continually update and improve knowledge and skills.
- Adaptable, flexible and a willingness to learn.
- Strong desire to learn new technical knowledge, and solutions.
- Work cooperatively with internal staff and external clients
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines, often at times with very short notice
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues diplomatically, calmly, and quickly
- Ability to juggle last minute tasks/projects and prioritise the most important/urgent ones
- To be friendly and personable with the ability to connect with different kinds of people
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.