The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help its customers create and deliver digital experiences. To support this we have an in-house video production department that produces live streams, events, digital content, TVCs & corporate films, and a talent division that offers a fully managed service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV & production industries. Our services also extend to content seeding, broadcasting studio builds, video asset management, webcasting, mobile and social applications development.
We are seeking a full time Administrative Coordinator to work at the Meta (formerly Facebook) offices in London, UK. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, Meta is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture.
This individual will primarily be responsible for helping to alleviate the administrative burdens across all levels of the business so a high level of organisation and prioritisation skills are key to this role.
- Reports to Global Client Service Delivery Manager.
- Responsible for gathering data required for reporting.
- Ensures good data hygiene and works with stakeholders to address “dirty data”.
- Supports service delivery team with project management (such as Meta led training initiatives, product roll-out and other initiatives) to ensure key milestones are met.
- Aids with the onboarding of new hires (internal tool training and Meta orientation).
- Purchasing, tracking, and reporting.
- Supports the OP Coordination team during periods of sickness and PTO, if required.
- Any other duties as required by the leadership team.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 2 + years Administrative and/or Client Services experience, ideally with a bachelor’s degree or foundation course
- Adopts a highly organised approach to managing time, workflow and administrative processes.
- Experience collating and presenting data
- Possesses good IT & creative skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative.
- Be willing to continually update and improve knowledge and skills.
- Adaptable, flexible and willingness to learn.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with internal staff and external clients
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues diplomatically and calmly