What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time AR Producer to work at our clients offices in London, UK. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, our client is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture.
The role will involve working within the XR team who create and distribute content via multiple methods of outreach such as live streaming, online, pre-records for pr/marketing etc. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of AR, MR and VR; and how these technologies can be deployed to build narrative and execute on creative projects. Experience driving creative technical projects for their whole lifecycle is a must. A technical understanding of how other elements of XR can filter into AR work, as well as active R&D and knowledge of the future of this space is an essential requirement of this role.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Development and deployment of new AR workflows.
- Creation of bespoke AR and mixed reality filters.
- Creation of standalone AR content via the use of Unity/Unreal for integration with traditional workflows.
- R&D of new AR technologies.
- Creation of integrated AR content to be used within traditional/mobile XR projects.
- End to end Project management of AR related projects.
- Ideation and execution of new AR workflows.
- Creation of AR elements for deployment for in headset projects.
- Development of bespoke AR content for use with experimental and experiential workflows.
- Train and educate within the company around the use of AR creative elements to heighten traditional projects.
- Creatively lead long format XR projects.
- Offer creative guidance to partners (storyboarding/scripting)
- SME in creative AR workflows.
- Develops creative approaches for partner requests.
- Provides directorial support of projects when needed.
- Communicates effectively to explain our services to technical and non-technical clients as needed.
- Helps educate and coach clients on XR capabilities across supported spaces in the region and any alternative options to support their requests.
- Attends regular meetings with cross functional teams.
- Supports the technical support lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout pre-production planning, execution and post event.
- Content assessments and management of content files for event delivery.
- Consistently delivers high quality service to our client and facilitates partners tours of the space.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion management.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience in AR or related XR production environments.
- Knowledge of Spark AR and AR filter deployment.
- 5+ years of experience leading creative projects in XR related environments.
- The ability to manage stakeholders’ creative expectations and deploy appropriate technical solutions to deliver complex projects/messaging.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Web or Internet start-up environments and customer service experience are a plus.
- Self Starter who can demonstrate learning and BE OPEN to learning.
- To have an organized mindset.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Ability to travel Domestic/ International.
- Ability to mentor colleagues.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We are One. We are Dreamtek.