The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help its customers create and deliver digital experiences. To support this we have an in-house video production department that produces live streams, events, digital content, TVCs & corporate films, and a talent division that offers a fully managed service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV & production industries. Our services also extend to content seeding, broadcasting studio builds, video asset management, webcasting, mobile and social applications development.
Our client Meta (formerly known as Facebook) is seeking an Associate Producer for Educational Content in London to act as the initial point of contact for all video production coaching and education requests via the internal task booking system, as well as support day to day video production coaching and education sessions for internal clients.
Supporting cross-functional stakeholders day-to-day, and working on multiple projects simultaneously, they’ll take briefs, assess project needs, research ideas and help come up with amazingly creative solutions for guided video production.
This is a hands-on role which requires a good working knowledge of the entire video production workflow. Self-shooting and editing experience is required, as well as workload management, as the Associate Producer will be comfortable advising clients on video tools and techniques, as well as giving demos and hands-on execution.
This role will interact with clients, so good customer service and communication skills are a must.
- Reports to the Technical Production Supervisor
- Initial point of contact for all video production coaching and education requests via the internal task booking system
- Educates and coaches clients on the use of video production tools
- Assists clients with troubleshooting of video production tools and seeks to innovate video production using internal tools such as PowerPoint, Quicktime and iMovie
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with clients
- Ensures a clear project scope is agreed with clients and effectively communicates with Production Supervisors
- Produces low complexity projects including shooting and editing
- Handles data ingest and transfer, as well as archiving for projects
- Works on multiple projects at any one time, with various stages of production on a given day
- Updates entries on resource calendars and trackers
- Works with post-production resource on more complex projects requiring motion graphics
- Communicates the status of assigned projects with appropriate stakeholders and other members of the production team on a regular basis
- Reports and consolidates data and metrics for projects and workloads
- Understanding of legal limitations and guidelines surrounding rights for music, stock footage and 3rd party content
- Continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships building upon a knowledge base of each client’s business, systems and objectives with an understanding of the importance of reporting and data including metrics and impact
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Must be able to meet deadlines, on a fast-faced production schedule
- Strong organisational skillset with proven examples of previous project work to share
- Passion for video production
- An effective communicator with good written and spoken English who can remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional nights and weekends if needed
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite’s video production and design applications and/or iMovie, allowing the ability to consult with clients on best practices for DIY options and manage expectations
- Has an interest in AV technologies
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office/ G Suite applications and the ability to quickly learn and use other software programs including, but not limited to, Quicktime, PowerPoint and iMovie.