Large companies and organisations such as The United States Department of Defence, Peugeot, Citron and Jaguar Land Rover are using Adobe Connect as they are able to easily reuse content, courses, deliver webinars and virtual class rooms. Students, employees and customers can watch these on any device including mobile phones (IOS and Android), tablets and the platform is exactly the same.
So what can Adobe Connect do?
Adobe Connect is a web conferencing platform which offers online meetings, collaboration, virtual classrooms and large scale webinars.
• With Adobe connect you can communicate with your employees, partners and customers via web meetings in the cloud – anytime.
• eLearning allows you to easily create, deliver, and track effective educational experiences for both learners and trainers.
• Create and deliver pre-recorded eLearning content for live or on-demand delivery.
• Have Virtual Classrooms and you can create a personal meeting room and have a custom url so that you can invite people to it.
• With Adobe Connect for Webinars it’s easy to showcase products, services, and ideas in captivating events that maximise attendance and capture measurable results.
• 48% of Adobe Connect users are from Education Industries.
• 94% of businesses that utilise video conferencing say it increases productivity,
• 9 out of 10 remote employees say that video helps them feel more connected to their colleagues.
• 65% of people share content in more than half of their video calls.