What You’ll Do
Our client is seeking a Creative Producer in London to manage all aspects of creative video production, primarily within a studio environment. This is a creative role which requires in-depth knowledge of end to end video production and workflows as well as a core understanding of B2B audiences, key messaging, video formats and platforms.
This role requires experience in conceptualisation, storytelling, pitching, scheduling, budgeting, directing talent, set design, supervision of graphics, post-production, music and sound design. It is desirable to be able to support other areas of the FVP service, such as post production and technical operation, as required.
This role will interact with clients, so strong customer service and project management skills are a must.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Reports to the Video Production Supervisor.
- Acts as a lead producer for all video projects from small scale productions to high profile projects including, but not limited to, exec team, VIPs and celebrities.
- Responsible for producing and directing shoots, teams and content.
- Manages multiple projects at any one time, with various stages of production on a given day.
- Works with the Video Production Supervisor to evaluate the partners’ needs by understanding the project objectives, key messaging and target audience and interpret the best format and platform for content to be published.
- Works with the Technical Supervisor and Production Manager to build a team project by project, including freelance and vendor support when needed, ensuring all planning and technical needs are met prior to any production.
- Ensures that all productions support corporate objectives and brand requirements, meeting internal and external quality standards, and effectively meets the partners’ goals.
- Producing a variety of video products for broadcasting, on-demand and video streaming.
- Responsible for leading on creative consultations, translating abstract, often technical, concepts into effective visual form.
- Communicates the status of every project with appropriate stakeholders and other members of the production team on a regular basis.
- Directs and leads multi-skilled operators and freelance specialists in the production of live and pre-recorded studio content to fit the needs of clients and target audiences.
- Experienced working with in-house brand teams, seeking approval and sign off on new creative designs and approaches.
- Understanding of legal limitations and guidelines surrounding rights for music, stock footage and 3rd party content.
- Responsible for QCing work, with high attention to detail, from post-production and studio teams prior to sharing with clients
- Continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships building upon a knowledge base of each client’s business, systems and objectives with an understanding of the importance of reporting and data including metrics and impact.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, on a fast-faced production schedule.
- Strong creative skillset with proven examples of previous project work to share.
- Strong interest in business storytelling and agility at understanding new products and features at a high level.
- A creative communicator with excellent written and spoken English who can remain calm under pressure and maintain a high degree of confidence and customer service with all stakeholders.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional nights and weekends if needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Core level of Adobe Creative Suite’s video production and design applications, allowing the ability to direct edits and motion graphics.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office/ G Suite applications and the ability to quickly learn and use other software programs.
- Experience working in a studio environment or on-location and the ability to assist with operation of equipment where required.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.