What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Creative Producer, brimming with positivity, fresh-ideas and a mobile-first focus, to create standout content, end-to-end. Our client is an established and growing, fast-paced and collaborative, creative video team. Shoots will primarily take place within a studio environment but there is increasing scope for dynamic, on-location shooting. We are looking for someone fluent in the language of social video, experienced in delivering both creatively and commercially, and comfortable developing, shooting and editing natively. This is a highly creative role which requires in-depth knowledge of the latest cross-platform social trends and innovative technologies, as well as full video production processes and workflows.
We are seeking an active team player with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a wide range of talent, such as influencers, celebrities, political figures, and C-level executives, whilst possessing outstanding problem-solving skills, hands-on experience with broadcast-level studio equipment, proven abilities in team and project management, and a successful track-record of building a client base with internal stakeholders.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Reports to the Senior Creative Producer
- Acts as a lead producer for video projects, from small scale productions to high profile projects including, but not limited to, exec team, VIPs and celebrities
- High level of project management and coordination ability.
- Responsible for producing and directing shoots, teams and content and managing multiple advanced, complex projects end-to-end through to successful completion and delivery.
- Works with the Senior Creative Producer to evaluate partner needs, assessing project objectives, key messaging and target audience, adapting video products to fit.
- Translates abstract client briefs and concepts into effective visual form.
- Responsible for input on creative consultations.
- Works with the Technical Supervisor and Post Production Lead to build a bespoke team, including freelance and vendor support when needed, ensuring all planning and technical needs are met prior to any production
- Transport and setup of video, lighting, and audio equipment, as required.
- Capable of manipulating lighting, transforming shadows and creating environments with the available lighting (in studio or on location).
- Capable of using flags, arms and other grip tools to control the lighting in both studio and on location.
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite’s video production modules and applications, allowing the ability to edit and direct motion graphic editors as required.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, systems and objectives and seeks continual opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Proactive in the conceptualization and implementation of new tooling and direction.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Manages client interactions, including approval and sign off processes, as well as expectations regarding video production support efforts.
- Communicates the status of every project with appropriate stakeholders on a regular basis, with great attention to detail and the highest quality production standards.
- Exposure to broadcast equipment and streaming infrastructure with experience leading a team of operators on a shoot-by-shoot basis.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in creative, social/mobile video content creation.
- Self-starter who seeks knowledge, demonstrates learning and is adaptable to change.
- Passion for global trend awareness and a deep understanding of new media, including Social Media Platforms, Virtual Reality (VR) Augmented Reality (AR), Interactive Advertising (influencer marketing), and Podcasts.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop social-first ideas and challenge briefs and strategies when necessary.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, on a fast-faced production schedule, manage stakeholders’ creative expectations and deploy appropriate technical solutions to deliver complex projects/messaging.
- Strong interest in storytelling and agility at understanding new products and features at a high level.
- An effective communicator with excellent written and spoken English who can remain calm under pressure and communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in a studio environment and/or on-location and the ability to assist with operation of equipment where require.
- Must possess a growth mindset.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.