Video Production Supervisor, EMEA
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Video Production Supervisor to work on-site our clients offices in London, UK. The Video Productions Team provides studio and remote production support including technical coordination, setup and end-to-end production management ranging from pre-recorded event content to animation, 3D graphics and Lives.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with a wide range of talent such as influencers, celebrities, political figures, and C-level executives, whilst possessing outstanding problem solving skills, years of experience around broadcast level studio equipment, and high level exposure to team and project management.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Manage a team of creatives across the EMEA region in a fast paced, high profile studio environment, including virtual and hybrid production.
- Own video production for EMEA, alongside the Technical Production Supervisor.
- Determine creative solutions and workflows on a project by project basis.
- Align creative with business strategy – building a knowledge base of each client’s business, goals and objectives.
- Understand each project’s goals, target audience and key messaging.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Oversee projects and quality control.
- Manage client interaction and expectations regarding video production support efforts.
- Resolve or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Coordinate and oversee all pre-production and production planning activities, field productions, live productions, operation of multi-camera studio, signal routing, character generation, graphic image manipulation, digital effects equipment, cameras, video distribution switchers and audio mixers, studio lighting equipment, set creation and design, microphones and other audio equipment.
- Work with a team to produce a variety of video products for broadcasting and video streaming.
- Oversee the design, build and lighting of studio sets as necessary.
- Interact effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative creative and technical solutions.
- Create and translate abstract concepts into effective visual form.
- Adapt video products to fit the needs of clients and target audience.
- Lead the development of creative crew and equipment.
- Establish and develop SLAs, and bind SLAs with the Client.
- Assist with transport and setup of video, lighting, and audio equipment as required.
What You’ll Need
- At least 7 years of studio and field video production experience in a creative or agency role.
- Experience managing people, projects and resources.
- Excellent customer service.
- Comfortable with C Level executive and VIP interactions.
- Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross- functional team.
- Extremely organized and outstanding communicator.
- Awareness of current video technology trends.
- Understanding of technical concepts and operation of digital video cameras and video editing software.
- Proficiency in G-Suite and Microsoft Office .
- Familiar with Project Management software and techniques.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Tech or Internet start-up environment a big plus.
- Professionally groomed to company standards, specific location’s standards, and to the standards of our clients.
- Ability to travel if needed.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We are One. We are Dreamtek.