What You’ll Do
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Digital Creative Director to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the creative vision and strategy for our digital and video production, working closely with the Service Delivery Manager to conceptualise and execute innovative and effective digital content that delivers results.
Our client is one of the world’s leading tech companies, and is well-known for being a fast-paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic, and social culture. It is a business that continues to push boundaries with the support of a highly skilled, dynamic workforce. The ideal candidate should have experience working with a wide range of talent such as influencers, celebrities, political figures, and C-level executives, whilst possessing outstanding problem solving skills, years of hands on experience with broadcast level studio equipment, and high level exposure to team and project management.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe-inspiring digital experiences. To support this, we have teams working across four key areas of the business: Virtual/Hybrid Events, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent and freelance staffing across the AV, Events, and Production industries.
- Reporting to Service Delivery Manager – EMEA.
- Responsible for the creative output of the service, from vision and strategy to execution.
- Working with the Post Production Lead and Senior Producers to empower and develop a team of Editors, Graphic Designers and Creative Producers.
- Working with the Technical Production Supervisor to ensure all teams collaborate throughout the production lifecycle and planning activities, overseeing all set creation and design decisions.
- Quality control of all products produced by the Service, to ensure all content is delivered to the highest creative standards following industry trends and brand guidelines.
- Interact effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative creative solutions.
- Manage the conceptualisation of creative briefs to create and translate abstract concepts into effective visual form for mobile & web channels.
- Lead creative storytelling & storyboarding sessions during conceptualisation stages.
- Work with the team to produce a variety of video products for broadcasting and video streaming, adapting video products to fit the needs of platform developments, clients and target audiences.
- Develops a skills matrix and smart objectives framework to ensure the development of individuals inline with the service vision and industry best practice.
- Continually seek opportunities to inspire our customers and deepen client relationships.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement in digital marketing and video production strategies and tactics.
- Resolve or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
What You’ll Need
- At least 7+ years experience in digital creative production and direction.
- Experience managing a team of Editors, Graphic Designers and Producers.
- Comfortable with C Level executive interactions.
- Experience working with content creators within social media.
- Experience working in a managed service environment (preferred).
- Extremely organised and outstanding communicator.
- Must possess a growth mindset and be adaptable to change.
- Able to focus on multiple tasks with many moving parts all at the same time.
- Understanding of technical concepts and operation of digital video cameras and video editing software.
- Understanding of editing processes and asset management.
- Understanding of format and file type compatibility issues specific to video and audio.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Apple Keynote.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Web or Internet start-up environments and customer service experience are a big plus.
- Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross- functional team.
- Ability to travel if needed.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all-inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate, and we believe it is the foundation that supports greater innovation and creativity, not only for Dreamtek but also all of our clients. We also strongly believe that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you will work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran status, neurodiversity status, or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.