Digital Designer (12 Month FTC)
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Digital Designer on a 12 month fixed-term contract to work on-site at Spotify in London, UK. You will be responsible for overseeing the ideation and creation of digital assets for the purpose of multi platform usage to support global market activities (especially emerging markets) in order to amplify local stories through engaging digital experiences through Press Junkets, Market, Product and Podcast launches, Press Events, Virtual Concerts, as well as content create for our owned editorial channels such as social channels, newsroom, blog. You will be a well versed Designer that has proven experience is producing films that emotionally connect users with Spotify stories to build brand love, educational films that highlight Spotify products and innovations, and leveling up digital storytelling to provide audiences with fun, engaging and interactive digital experiences. Eg. Scrollytelling, Interactive infographics, engaging microsites.
- Reporting to Dreamteks Head of Talent & Spotifys Global Lead for Digital Comms Studio
- Creative ideation and development
- Briefing and scoping of projects end-to-end
- Working alongside the global editorial team, designers and content producers.
- Working on social and digital communications: content, banners, infographics and
- social content, animated graphics, campaign video, simple video editing
- Closely collaborate with your global counterparts to align on process and procedures.
- Maintains departmental workflow procedures and standard operating procedures to ensure a streamlined service to clients and partners.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in Digital Design
- Experience in media or content agency
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and video editing tools – Photoshop, Illustrator,
- After Effects, Premiere. Illustration skills preferred and HTML & CSS knowledge would be a bonus!
- Passionate about visual storytelling, graphic design, motion design, emerging formats
- and creative technologies
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Comfortable managing multiple projects
- Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence, good judgment and professionalism when interfacing with internal and external vendors/partners.
- Proficiency in Gsuite tools, more specifically Sheet, Word & Drive
- Ability to communicate information tactfully to clients and team mates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse group of clients.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us. As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.