What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Editor to work on-site at our clients offices in London. The Studio Operations Team (MVP) provides studio production support including technical coordination, setup and end to end production support. The ideal candidate has experience working in the post production and video production field, with an understanding of all post production hardware and software. Strong customer service skills are also required.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Video editing on a wide variety of projects and content.
- Taking projects from the final moment on set to a fully finished video piece that is ready for distribution.
- Uphold and maintain quality standards throughout the project lifecycle.
- Excellent customer service and communication during all phases of studio production and client interaction.
- Audio editing and creation of post production mixes.
- Create video assets as requested.
- Responsible for the ingestion of video content.
- Complete detailed reports upon project completion.
- Create and update technical standards and procedure documentation.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience in all aspects of the post production process, with a specific focus on editing.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, with special emphasis in Premiere and After Effects.
- Experienced in colour grading.
- Experienced in editing, specifically in regards to crafting a narrative from interviews, Q&A segments, or other recorded material.
- Experience with the technical challenges and problem solving needs in a studio production environment.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, on a fast-faced production schedule.
- Great at taking direction, but also able to work independently and make sound editorial choices without additional support.
- Experience in motion graphics.
- Experience with DaVinci Resolve.
- Strong interest in technology and agility at learning new products and features.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.