What You’ll Do
We are seeking a highly creative, self-starting Editor, with a social-first mindset and a strong background in post production, to create and deliver standout content.
Our client is an established and growing, fast-paced and collaborative, creative video team. We are looking for someone fluent in the language of social video, experienced in delivering both creatively and commercially, comfortable with tight deadlines and managing cross stakeholder feedback.
This is a role which requires creative passion, visual-flair, knowledge of video post-production processes and workflows, the latest cross-platform social trends and innovative technologies.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Video Production, Virtual/Hybrid Event, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Ideation (sound & vision), animatics & motion sketches during creative development & pre-production.
- Creative editing & motion graphics on a wide variety of projects and content.
- Audio post & dubbing.
- Digital Media Asset Management at all times – following dept. protocols for varying ARs & resolutions.
- Excellent customer service, communication and client interaction, during all phases of production.
- Uphold and maintain quality standards throughout the project lifecycle – including presenting WiPs, meeting deadlines, ensuring tech. specs, safety cages and other specifications are adhered to.
What You’ll Need
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience crafting a narrative from interviews, Q&A segments, or other recorded material.
- Experience with self-shooting, with the ability to create dynamic content from shot list to edit
- Great at taking direction, but also able to work independently and make sound editorial choices without additional support.
- Passionate about new technologies and the impact they have on our craft, with an agile ability to learn new products and features.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- A growth mindset.
- Experienced in illustration, design or color correction (AE) – DaVinci Resolve a plus
- Experienced in motion graphics – Cinema 4D a plus
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.