What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Events Manager to work on-site at Bank of Americas offices in London. As one of the World’s leading Banking institutions, Bank of America is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture. The Events Manager is the initial point of contact for the EMEA Events Service teams onsite at the Bank for all live and virtual events. This person will be responsible for triaging event tickets via the internal events booking system, maintaining Onsite Production team calendars & scheduling the relevant technical support required for event bookings.
The EMEA Events Manager is also responsible for educating the client of the services the team provides & communicating service updates. Because of the fast-paced multi-region support and constantly changing environment, some weekend and evening work (done remotely) may be required on occasion to ensure the schedules are always up-to-date.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
The Day -to-Day
- Serves as an advisor and event management expert, proposing value-add event activity and direction around marketing initiatives and priorities. Working with the lines of business on the strategic objective and program plan for each event.
- Builds and fosters working relationships with business heads and internal clients.
- Works on events from conception to reconciliation; including pre-event organization, budget management, onsite execution, staff management, senior management liaison, final cost analysis.
- Manages all logistics on-site and is responsible for making decisions and ensuring the flawless execution of event.
- Sourcing vendors for events, sourcing venue through BCD, negotiating with suppliers.
- Work independently on a daily basis, both in the office and on-site at events.
- Proactively works to mitigate risk, as an enterprise control function.
- Ensures events are planned within company guidelines and manages the risks associated with events to protect the brand. Proactively engages Compliance, Legal, Risk, Corporate Security, Corporate Communications and other key partners as needed.
- Delivers flawless events from conception to reconciliation; including pre-con meetings, overall management of the event, working directly with the business, providing final cost analysis.
- Responsible for budget and timeline, choosing a venue, negotiating with suppliers, preparing creative collateral, ensuring all events are within corporate guidelines.
- Takes responsibility for the many processes, procedures & online data input for event tracking, client metrics.
- Is responsible for their own administration, travel bookings, expenses, event administration.
- Ensures event delivery is consistent with Global Events Team best practices.
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years experience in an Events Management role.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with demanding and challenging event hosts.
- Excels under pressure and confident handling last-minute details and changes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and with the ability to learn many internal processes and procedures.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills; ability to partner well with all levels in the organization and work well in a team environment.
- Professional demeanour; decisive with strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a natural ability to build relationships with key partners & manage relationships
- Previous experience in a similar role for a financial institution.
- Specific experience in managing both internal and external client events.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.