Video Production Webinar:
Alternative ways your content can be created, shared and viewed.
28th April 2020
Online – link to be sent after registration
2pm – 2.30pm
The #dreamteam will be running a webinar this week telling you how you can create video to reach your target audience.
With the current climate, brands and companies are having to find alternative ways their content can be created, shared and viewed.
Our Head of Video Production EMEA, Samuel Smith, will be running a live session giving tips and tricks on how you can create video to reach your target audience and get across the information you need.
Sam will provide insight into:
- Pre-production, what format should your content be? Realistic timelines to get the best result.
- Is your video internal or external? Which social platforms are right for you.
- How content can be filmed without utilizing on location crew.
- How post production can elevate your message and create engaging video.
- Dreamtek services and how we as a production company can support you completely remotely, from start to finish.
Join our webinar to find out more!
Head of Video Production EMEA
Sam has spent 10 years in the media industry having worked in just about every video production role. He spent 3 years working at the YouTube Space creator studio in London as Production Specialist. Having worked with creators, brands, event companies, TV and Film studios during this time, he helped deliver innovative creative projects. Sam also worked as a trainer, developing workshops that rolled out globally, covering camera, lighting and 360 content. He has also trained the likes of Russell Brand, Tom Daley and Joe Wicks in creating content for their social media platforms.
After spending time as a freelancer Producer/Director, Sam became Head of Video Production for Dreamtek. Working closely with Facebook, leading teams on large scale productions and pushing the boundaries for our outputs, has been just some of his key attributes.