What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Freelance Booking Coordinator to work at our client offices in London, UK. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, our client is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture. This individual will be required to have a good understanding of the AV, Broadcast & Production industry being able to work under direction helping source new talent both in a freelance and full time capacity. Some of the primary responsibilities will be supporting internal and external bookings of AV & Production crews for EMEA & NAM based projects, onboarding & collating monthly reports on a variety of data points.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Reports to the Technical Production Coordination Lead EMEA, working closely with the Dreamtek Talent team.
- Schedules flex across all EMEA & NAM markets and services best suited for the project, in an organized and efficient manner.
- Onboards flex and arranges their access as required.
- Contributes towards identifying gaps in the existing flex pools and focusing on areas of opportunities to rectify these.
- Monitors and relays process and technology changes to ensure flex productivity and avoid incident/failure occurrence.
- Proactively works with the talent team and other vendors to maintain minimum levels of flex in each market.
- Works closely with the leadership team on flex development, growth and strategy.
- Overall responsibility for analyzing and reporting on freelance spend and trends.
- Owns the quotation and invoicing process for any partner self-funding flex requests.
- Provides a highly professional service to our clients and is mindful of the needs of the business.
- Maintains an up to date freelance database, liaises with the talent team to ensure relevant contracts are sent out to freelancers [ an understanding of IR35 is preferable].
- Creates, formats and delivers presentations as part of the monthly business review.
- Has the ability and confidence to answer any questions from the client as required.
- Syncs regularly with Supervisors, Leads and the greater Leadership teams to monitor the pools of flex and strategise the flex booking process.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years experience working in the AV & Production industry or in a similar client facing role.
- Professionalism and a willingness to go above and beyond for the client is essential, as well as being solutions focused.
- Has a strong understanding of the hardware and skills associated with AV & production freelancers so flex are set up for success.
- Uses their initiative to create documentation, strengthens the flex booking process, while immersing themselves in the Onsite Team to maximize value.
- Possesses excellent IT and presentation skills to communicate effectively.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative.
- Be willing to continually update and improve knowledge and skills to drive impact in a fast-paced environment.
- Self- starter who is adaptable, flexible and has a willingness to learn.
- Willingness and understanding to learn about the managed service relationship and keeps them at the forefront when it comes to decision-making.
- Takes ownership for their duties while maintaining a strong desire to learn new technologies and solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with internal staff and external clients while representing the business at all times.
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines.
- Adopt a highly organized approach to managing time, workflow and talent processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues diplomatically and calmly.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.