The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help its customers create and deliver digital experiences. To support this we have an in-house video production department that produces live streams, events, digital content, TVCs & corporate films, and a talent division that offers a fully managed service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV & production industries. Our services also extend to content seeding, broadcasting studio builds, video asset management, webcasting, mobile and social applications development.
We are seeking a full time Freelance Booking Coordinator to work at the Meta (formerly Facebook) offices in London, UK. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, Meta is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture. This individual will be required to have a good understanding of the AV, Broadcast & Production industry being able to work under direction helping source new talent both in a freelance and full time capacity. Some of the primary responsibilities will be supporting internal and external bookings of AV & Production crews for EMEA based projects, onboarding & collating monthly reports on a variety of data points.
- Reports to Technical Production Coordination Lead EMEA, working closely with the Dreamtek Talent team.
- Schedules flex across all EMEA & NAMER markets.
- Onboards flex and arranges access as required.
- Monitors and relays process and technology changes to ensure flex productivity and avoid incident/failure occurrence.
- Works with the talent team and other vendors to maintain minimum levels of flex in each market.
- Overall responsibility for analysing and reporting on Meta’s freelance spend and trends.
- Owns the quotation and invoicing process for any partner self-funding flex requests.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience working in a similar role in the AV & Production industry, ideally with a bachelor’s degree or foundation course in media, broadcast or AV.
- Have a strong understanding of the skills associated with AV & production freelancers
- Possesses good IT & creative skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative.
- Be willing to continually update and improve knowledge and skills.
- Adaptable, flexible and willingness to learn.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with internal staff and external clients
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines
- Adopt a high organised approach to managing time, workflow and talent processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues diplomatically and calmly