Business Development Manager
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
What You’ll Do
We are currently seeking shrewd, dynamic and motivated Business Development Manager, who can grow, impress and progress, within our exciting company. The role will largely be customer facing and the successful candidate’s principal prerogative will be selling Dreamtek’s complete portfolio of services on a global scale. This will require the ability to continuously seek, identify and report on lead generation and the confidence to turn cold leads or prospects into new clients for Dreamtek’s varied products and services.
The role is a full time position based in Dreamtek’s London office.
- To lead sales strategy in EMEA
- Work as part of a global team, collaborating with peers and sister company representatives under our partner company System One
- To manage and delegate research and outreach responsibilities to Sales Team
- Source and identify new business leads, aligned to our sales strategy, through proactive calling and social media engagement.
- Measure and report on outreach and lead generation
- Assist in the preparation of major sales activities, such as content presentations to senior audiences and sales reporting.
- Manage communication (email, interoffice, etc.).
- Act as liaison for the leadership team and as a proxy for them in meetings and training, as needed.
- Respond to client requests ensuring quick turnaround.
- Partake in sales activity including but not limited to quotations, presentations and RFPs
What You’ll Need
- Highly skilled communicator, both verbally and written.
- Diligent approach to handling large volumes of sales and ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Experience using Google Apps, and willingness to learn additional software as needed.
- An interest in the media & technology industry.
- Strategic thinker, agile and organised
- A high work rate and be able to prioritise and work on parallel tasks whilst ensuring rigorous attention to detail.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We are One. We are Dreamtek.