What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Junior Events Manager to work on-site at Bank of Americas offices in London. As one of the World’s leading Banking institutions, Bank of America is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture. The Junior Events Manager will support the EMEA Events Service teams onsite at the Bank for all live and virtual events. This person will be responsible for helping triage event tickets via the internal events booking system, event administration & supporting scheduling the relevant facilities and technical support required to execute against event bookings.
Due to the fast-paced multi-region support and constantly changing environment, some weekend and evening work (done remotely) may be required on occasion to ensure the schedules are always up-to-date.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
The Day -to-Day
- Provide administrative and coordination support for event planners on large scale events.
- Ensures events are planned within company guidelines and manages the risks associated with events to protect the brand. Proactively engages Compliance, Legal, Risk, Corporate Security, Corporate Communications and other key partners as needed.
- Owns administrative project requirements including, but not limited to, travel bookings, expenses, event administration.
- Maintains procedures & online data input for event tracking to support metrics required for client reports.
- Prepare creative collateral in accordance with the event deliverables.
- Organise all allocated small-scale events whilst promoting and maintaining the high standards required of the department.
- Maintenance of a project timeline for all key events under their management.
- Liaise directly with internal departments whose resources are required – primarily accounts, marketing, audiovisual, presentation support and facilities.
- Control of all contract and financial deadlines and communication of these obligations to the business in advance.
- Handles venue bookings, working closely with facilities and cross functional teams.
- Negotiating with vendors & suppliers.
- Ensures all events are within corporate guidelines.
- Ensures event is delivery is consistent with Global Events Team best practices
What You’ll Need
- 1 – 3 Years experience working in Events coordination, planning & management (ideally working within a financial institution).
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with demanding and challenging event hosts.
- Excels under pressure and confident handling last-minute details and changes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and with the ability to learn many internal processes and procedures.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills; ability to partner well with all levels in the organisation and work well in a team environment.
- Professional demeanour; decisive with strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a natural ability to build relationships with key partners & manage relationships
- Ability and willingness to travel
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.