Lead Generation Manager (EMEA, NAM & APAC)
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
What You’ll Do
We are currently seeking shrewd, dynamic and motivated Lead Generation Manager, who can grow, impress and progress, within our exciting company. The role will largely be customer facing and the successful candidate’s principal prerogative will be generating new Leads and promoting Dreamtek’s complete portfolio of services on a global scale. This person will be required to continuously seek, identify and report on lead generation and possess proven experience with turning cold leads or prospects into new clients for Dreamtek’s varied products and services.
The role is a full time position based within Dreamtek’s London office.
- Work as part of a global team, collaborating with peers and sister company representatives Dreamtek Parent company System One.
- Source and identify new business leads, aligned with Dreamteks wider sales strategy, through proactive calling and social media engagement.
- Provide detailed measurement and reporting on outreach and lead generation.
- Maintain the Salesforce CRM and target market database.
- Collaborate with Marketing to select best social channels, messages, stories, and media for generating awareness and leads.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing teams to leverage partnerships and influencers to introduce and elevate the Dreamtek brand via digital integration with events, and the Media/Broadcast community.
- Provide insight in the design and execution of various programs, promotions, and events to drive lead generation.
- Drive sales activity across EMEA, APAC & NAM markets including but not limited to quotations, presentations and RFPs.
- Developing new lead generation strategies based on changing market conditions and customer needs.
- Leverage contacts and company knowledge within the industry to successfully present Dreamtek’s services, design client specific workforce solutions, and move account development from sale to implementation.
- Establish and maintain an industry network to identify leads and generate successful sales & business partnerships.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis in the marketplace to identify new opportunities for business growth.
- Tracking lead generation results to determine which tactics are most effective and identify those that should continue to be adopted or eliminated.
- Partake in the preparation of major sales activities, such as content presentations to senior audiences and sales reporting.
- Act as liaison for the leadership team and as a proxy for them in meetings and training, as needed.
- Assist with the evaluation of existing assets and make recommendations for an existing media sales library, further cultivating the Dreamtek’s community.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Attend business development meetings and presentations; participate in external company initiatives and marketing efforts.
What You’ll Need
- 10+ Years experience in a similar role
- Experience using Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Highly skilled communicator, both verbally and written.
- Diligent approach to handling large volumes of sales and ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment.
- Experience using Google Apps, and willingness to learn additional software as needed.
- An interest in the media & technology industry.
- Strategic thinker, agile and organised
- A high work rate and be able to prioritise and work on parallel tasks whilst ensuring rigorous attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with a diverse group of employees, customers, prospects, non-profit groups, business organizations and media outlets.
- Entrepreneurial mindset- will take full ownership of various projects
- Must be a self-starter, demonstrating initiative and focused determination
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.