Motion Graphics Editor
The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help its customers create and deliver digital experiences. To support this we have an in-house video production department that produces live streams, events, digital content, TVCs & corporate films, and a talent division that offers a fully managed service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV & production industries. Our services also extend to content seeding, broadcasting studio builds, video asset management, webcasting, mobile and social applications development.
We are seeking a full time Motion Graphics Editor to work on-site at a client’s site in Sunnyvale, CA. Our client is one of the leading tech companies in the World and is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and youthful culture. The ideal candidate has experience working in the post production and video production field, with an understanding of all post production hardware and software. Strong customer service skills are also required.
● Motion Graphics & Animation video editing on a wide variety of projects and content across the EMEA region, including but not limited to London, Dublin, Paris & Tel Aviv.
● Taking projects from the final moment on set to a fully finished video piece that is ready for distribution.
● Uphold and maintain quality standards throughout project lifecycle.
● Excellent customer service and communication during all phases of studio production and client interaction.
● Audio editing and creation of post production mixes.
● Create video assets as requested.
● Responsible for the ingestion of video content.
● Complete detailed reports upon project completion.
● Create and update technical standards and procedure documentation.
● Maintaining high standards of editing as defined by brand guidelines and standard operating procedures.
● 3+ years experience in all aspects of the post production process, with a specific focus on motion graphics/2D/3D animation editing.
● Multilingual is preferred but not essential.
● Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, with special emphasis in Premiere and After Effects.
● Proficient in Da Vinci Resolve and/or Maya
● Experienced in color grading.
● Experienced in editing, specifically in regards to crafting a narrative from interviews, Q&A segments, or other recorded material.
● Experience with the technical challenges and problem solving needs in a studio production environment.
● Must be able to meet tight deadlines, on a fast-faced production schedule.
● Great at taking direction, but also able to work independently and make sound editorial choices without additional support.
● Strong interest in technology and agility at learning new products and features.
● Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
● Ability to lift 50 lbs.
● Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
If you feel your skills match the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com under the subject heading ‘MGE – MTV’
Dreamtek will hold candidate information and CVs/Resumes for a period of 12 months from any full time and part time applications.