Our client is seeking a Multi-Skilled Operator (MSO) in Dublin to support all aspects of video production, both in studio or on location . It is a technical role which requires in-depth knowledge of all portable and studio video, audio and streaming equipment, including cinema, DSLR and mirrorless camera systems, with advanced knowledge across Camera/lighting, vision mixing/streaming, virtual production and audio.
A core responsibility of this position will be developing short form video and vertical/mobile first content. From conceptualising creative ideas to setting up lights and cameras, ensuring the clients visual identity shines consistently across platforms.
This role will interact with clients, so strong customer service and the ability to take direction are a must.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Reports to the Technical Production Supervisor.
- Acts as an SME in two of the following areas: camera, lighting, vision mixing, streaming or audio for all video projects from small scale productions to high profile projects including, but not limited to, exec team, VIPs and celebrities.
- Conceptualise and produce visually engaging short-form videos tailored to various social vertical-first platforms.
- Adapt video products to fit the needs of clients and target audiences.
- Work with the post production team to create videos with pacing, tone, and style consistent with the intended audience and platform.
- Handle all aspects of production from pre-production planning through filming and editing to final delivery.
- Confident leading Partner meetings and project comms end to end.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining all video, audio and streaming equipment.
- Technically executes live or recorded content, supporting in a variety of roles from graphics, cameras, lighting, sound, vision mixing.
- Rigs and de-rigs technical equipment in a safe manner.
- Supports multiple projects at any one time, with various stages of production on a given day.
- Directs and assists freelance specialists in the production of live and pre-recorded studio content as required.
- Complies with all Health and Safety policies and promotes a positive safety culture in all areas of the studio.
- Ensures that all productions support corporate objectives and brand requirements, meeting internal and external quality standards, and effectively meets the partners’ goals
- Transport and setup of video, lighting, and audio equipment as required.
- Capable of manipulating lighting, transforming shadows and creating environments with the available lighting using flags, arms and other grip tools(in studio or on location).
- Core level of Adobe Creative Suite’s video production modules and applications allowing the ability to execute data ingest and media asset management.
- Communicates the status of every project with appropriate stakeholders and other members of the production team on a regular basis.
- Inventory management and any other reporting as required by the Technical Production Supervisor.
- Responsible for input and execution of Set Design based on a client brief.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, able to prioritise a daily workload, and to meet deadlines both individually, and as part of a team.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience working across a variety of video formats (from short form entertainment to longer form corporate) as well as proven experience in social/mobile content creation with examples of previous project work to share
- Strong technical skill-set with proven examples of previous project work to share
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, on a fast-faced production schedule
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional nights and weekends if needed
- Core level of Adobe Creative Suite’s video production and design applications.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office/ G Suite applications and the ability to quickly learn and use other software programs
- Demonstrable ability to work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines and pressure in a client-focused environment.
- An aptitude for technical understanding and problem solving with good IT skills.
- A good communicator with good written and spoken English who can remain calm under pressure.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.