The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help its customers create and deliver digital experiences. To support this we have an in-house video production department that produces live streams, events, digital content, TVCs & corporate films, and a talent division that offers a fully managed service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV & production industries. Our services also extend to content seeding, broadcasting studio builds, video asset management, webcasting, mobile and social applications development.
We are seeking a full time Onsite Production Coordinator to work on-site at the Facebook offices in London, UK. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, Facebook is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture. The Onsite Production Coordinator is the initial point of contact for the EMEA Events Service teams onsite at Facebook. This person will be responsible for triaging event tickets via the internal events booking system, maintaining Onsite Production team calendars & scheduling the relevant technical support required for event bookings.
The Onsite Production Coordinator is also responsible for educating the client of the services the team provides & communicating service updates. Because of the fast-paced multi-region support and constantly changing environment, some weekend and evening work (done remotely) may be required to ensure the schedules are always up-to-date.
- Assess each service request received via the internal events booking system and respond accordingly updating the events calendar where necessary.
- Use the internal inbox tool to filter through new event service requests, updates and cancellations.
- Ensure all event requests are responded to within the correct time period as per the service SLAs.
- Populate all newly created events on the shared Onsite Production team calendars in Outlook and communicate any changes or late event requests in a timely manner.
- Follow up with internal clients for specific information on their requests & when necessary arrange for an event pre production meeting with all relevant parties involved.
- Follow up with team members to communicate specific aspects of the events assigned.
- Work closely with the Onsite Production lead technicians to ensure that a balanced workload is triaged among technical staff, and notify them of high priority tasks.
- Manage client expectations and effectively communicate the Onsite Production team’s level of support & services that are offered.
- Work with “flex labor” vendors to meet event and customer expectations and needs.
- Educate and coach clients on general Audio/Video capabilities across supported event spaces in the region (video conferencing, projection, audio, etc.) and virtual event support options.
- Attend some of the scheduled Events to maintain rapport with event requestors & assist colleagues with client communication on the day.
- Maintain departmental workflow procedures and standard operating procedures, including all administrative responsibilities associated with ticketing and service requests.
- Use initiative to further develop and enhance service offerings and build client relationships.
- Work with the Onsite Production supervisor and lead technicians to further develop technical knowledge of Event services.
- Communicate regularly with other service owners such as security, culinary & facilities members.
- Provide additional Coordinator support/backfill when requested.
- 2+ years experience in an events coordination role
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Outlook.
- 1 year experience with event management systems and calendaring applications preferred.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills.
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their support needs and requirements.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented environment, highly motivated and communicative.
- Independent critical and creative thinking.
- Bold problem solving.
- Extremely attentive to detail and organized.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.