What You’ll Do
We are seeking a People Operations Manager based within our EMEA team to lead our HR strategy and design as well as operationalise our user-friendly plans and programs that support a “best place to work environment”. You will be working closely with the wider Leadership and our internal HR Team to implement employee engagement initiatives to help increase employee engagement and retention. You will facilitate functional organisational change: assessing, developing and enabling the necessary organisational programs to align with business strategy and objectives. You will be able to demonstrate a significant understanding of organisational design and development, utilising analytics, project management and communication skills to translate business strategy into various HR talent solutions to increase overall organisational capabilities, organisational culture, talent and operational efficiencies.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Reports into VP, EMEA
- Provide monthly, quarterly & annual reporting regarding HR related matters.
- Develop and maintain effective business partnerships and serve as a consultant in strategic and tactical approaches for all HR areas.
- Manages a local HR team and collaborates with the wider group HR Division of System One
- Guides and directs organisational design, development and change management solutions implementation.
- Develop effective employment policies in consultation with senior managers, executives, trade unions, staff and partners.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand business goals and market trends and leverage this insight to recommend and influence new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Be accountable for company compliance with current regulations, professional standards, policies and procedures and legislation.
- Coaches senior leaders on complex leadership and HR issues including development and talent performance and issues which could have the potential to create a competitive advantage for the business.
- Collaborates with Global Head of Talent to develop robust talent management plans to attract, retain, develop and engage talent.
- Drive employee engagement and retention plans for the businesses, including the assessment, analysis and facilitation of plans to address turnover and workforce issues.
- Works closely with Line Managers to conduct annual appraisals and staff disciplinaries as and when required.
- Create and oversee the plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company values, business strategy and commitments.
- Overseeing the HR Team to manage all TUPE processes for staff transitioning during contractual wins and losses, helping to ensure a seamless transition for both staff and the client.
- Provide management and strong leadership of the HR business unit functions and staff, including advice and direction on work priorities, budget and staff resources, strategic and policy issues, organisation and staff management issues.
What You’ll Need
- A BA degree in HR or Employment Law is preferable
- CIPD Level 5 or above certified
- 8+ years experience in an HR Manager role
- 10+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and HR tools for payroll and employee management (preferably SMB)
- Well versed in local and international employment law
- Exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
- Able to manage high volume workload with a calm and collected demeanour.
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented environment, highly motivated and communicative.
- Extremely attentive to detail and organised.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.