Join The Virtual Forge for our much Anticipated Personalisation 2.0: Individualising the Experience Event!
When: Wednesday 5th July 2017 08.30 – 13:00
Personalisation 2.0: Individualising the Experience.
With personalisation driving conversion rates for Financial Services by 19%, delivering the right experience at the right time for the right customer has become the most critical aspect of driving success at scale.
To enable a truly individual customer experience is data. The top channel for collecting data used by 40% marketers is company websites. The other 60% of data sits in legacy systems which is difficult to access and creating a single view of your customers has become increasingly difficult.
Sitecore & Dreamtek have over 10 years experience collaboratively in building out truly personalised, engaging experiences at scale with significant results.
Join us to gain new insights and actionable strategies from an unrivalled peer group and innovations from leading digital partners.
Who should attend?
- Business users
- IT strategy
At this event, you’ll learn:
- The new benchmark for customer experience: a uniquely tailored experience at every touchpoint across the enterprise.
- The key strategies and technical capabilities top marketers are using to leverage unprecedented amounts of customer data.
- How you can craft a vision and plan for individualisation, to deliver real-time, relevant, contextual engagements and commerce.
This is a Virtual Forge and Dreamtek event.