What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Post Production Lead to work on-site at our clients offices in London, UK. The Studio Operations Team provides studio production support including technical coordination, setup and end to end production support. The ideal candidate should have experience working across a wide variety of content, whilst possessing outstanding problem solving skills, and high level exposure to team and project management.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe-inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Reports to Service Delivery Manager, and Production Supervisors for project escalations and day-to-day operational responsibilities.
- Acts as the EMEA Regional lead of the post production department.
- Manages post production capacity, providing balance across the team while ensuring timelines are met.
- Provides and executes against creative direction to achieve partner goals
- Working collaboratively with the production coordinator to distribute workload across the post production department using skill sets of the teams to achieve the partners goals and deadlines and being comfortable with late changes and being agile.
- Overall responsibility of quality control for all assets leaving the post production department.
- Resolve or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for line management and inspiring the post production team, helping them develop their skills to support the service as it continues to evolve and coaching individuals through change.
- Acts as a mentor, leader and evangelist for best post production practices.
- Core knowledge of all the elements included in post production and how they all work together (Sound, Color, GFX, SFX, Storytelling) as well as the evolution of the discipline (AI, augmented reality, virtual production etc).
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite’s video production modules and applications.
- Expert knowledge of emerging products and features, can explain/educate others and suggest use cases for new techniques, technology and equipment.
- Expert knowledge of all forms of video content, from low-fi short form through to highly produced documentary style.
- Excellent knowledge of post production infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of networking, storage servers and other critical devices
- Manage client interaction regarding post production support efforts.
- Create and update technical standards and procedure documentation.
- Provides reporting and metrics around service performance and execution.
- Demonstrate excellent capabilities in storytelling, looking at footage and building a narrative, finding the right music and building an idea.
What You’ll Need
- At least 7 years of post production experience.
- Experience managing a team of full time editors in addition to day labor.
- Comfortable with C Level executive interactions.
- Experience working with creators/influencers within social media.
- Experience working in a managed service environment (preferred).
- Extremely organized and outstanding communicator.
- Have a growth mindset and be comfortable with change.
- Able to focus on multiple tasks with many moving parts all at the same time.
- Understanding of technical concepts and operation of digital video cameras and video editing software.
- Strong understanding of the editing process and asset management.
- Strong understanding of format and file type compatibility issues specific to video and audio.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Apple Keynote.
- Strong understanding of post production software (Adobe Creative Suite preferred).
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Web or Internet start-up environments and customer service experience are a big plus.
- Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross- functional team.
- Ability to travel if needed.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.