What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Producer/Editor in London to work onsite with our client who is one of the world’s leading technology companies. This exciting, newly created role will be responsible for helping develop an emerging video production offering, along with supporting the already established event production team with post production services.
This is a creative role which requires in-depth knowledge of end to end video production and workflows as well as a core understanding of B2B audiences, key messaging, video formats and platforms.
The role will be suited to someone with experience in conceptualisation, storytelling, pitching, scheduling, directing talent, set design, creation of graphics, post-production, music and sound design. You will also interact closely with clients, so strong customer service and project management skills are a must.
With this role being pivotal to an emerging service, we are looking for someone who is adaptable and flexible in their approach, along with the attributes and experience to develop the service offering.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe-inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Acts as the lead producer on all video production projects including but not limited to high-profile and high-visibility projects with executive team, VIPs and other internal departments.
- Able to solely lead corporate video projects end-to-end through to successful completion and delivery.
- Provides a range of post production services to the live event team, including but not limited to basic edits (such as top & tail), as well as more complex graphics and asset creation.
- Adapt video products to fit the needs of clients and target audiences.
- Transport and setup of video, lighting, and audio equipment as required.
- Communicate the status of every project with appropriate stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Capable of manipulating lighting, transforming shadows and creating environments with the available lighting.
- Capable of using flags, arms and other grip tools to control the lighting.
- Strong proficiency level in using Adobe Creative Suite’s video production modules and applications, allowing the ability to edit and create motion graphics.
- Continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- High level of project management and coordination ability.
- Constantly working to maintain the highest quality production standards.
- Translate abstract client briefs and concepts into effective visual form.
- Work with production assistants to ensure all planning and technical needs are met prior to any production commencing.
- Manage client interaction and expectations regarding video production support efforts.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 3+ years of studio and/or field video production experience as a Producer
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- In depth understanding of technical concepts and operation of digital video cameras and production related hardware
- Understanding of format and file type compatibility issues specific to video and audio
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Self Starter that can demonstrate being open to learning, and assisting with the development of the video production service.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.