What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Production Assistant to work on-site full time based at our client’s offices in London. Our client is one of the world’s leading tech companies, and is well-known for being a fast-paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic, and social culture. It is a business that continues to push boundaries with the support of a highly skilled, dynamic workforce. This individual will need to be keen to work across all digital content formats and must be excited about the world in which we live, ranging from short form social video, to longer form corporate storytelling.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe-inspiring digital experiences. To support this, we have teams working across four key areas of the business: Virtual/Hybrid Events, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent and freelance staffing across the AV, Events, and Production industries.
- Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager EMEA, support the creation and management of digital and video productions and strategy.
- Creation of presentations and marketing materials.
- Coordinate and schedule production-related activities and assist in the preparation of supporting materials.
- Coordinate with clients to ensure their expectations are met throughout the production process.
- Manage campaign activity and results tracking.
- Support data analysis, identify trends, opportunities, and challenges and generate reports to support Service Management.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and platform updates.
- Provide general administrative support to the production team.
- Provide backup support during shoots, including assisting with lighting, sound, and other production tasks as needed.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 2+ years experience in production or a related field.
- Comfortable with C Level executive interactions.
- Be excited about the future.
- Experience working with content creators within social media (preferred).
- Experience working in a managed service environment (preferred).
- Extremely organized, an outstanding communicator and demonstrates excellent project management skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of digital platforms, tools, and associated strategies.
- Able to focus on multiple tasks with many moving parts all at the same time.
- Be comfortable with change and have a growth mindset.
- Basic understanding of technical concepts and operation of digital video cameras and video editing software (preferred).
- Understanding of asset management and campaign tracking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Apple Keynote and G-Suite.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Internet start-up environments and customer service experience are a big plus.
- Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross- functional team.
- Ability to travel if needed.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all-inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate, and we believe it is the foundation that supports greater innovation and creativity, not only for Dreamtek but also all of our clients. We also strongly believe that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you will work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran status, neurodiversity status, or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.