The Dreamtek Group is a dynamic and innovative company that specialises in enhancing your communications through creative design in video and web, combined with software development for desktop and mobile applications. We help our clients create and deliver digital experiences through visual and experiential productions, ranging from corporate videos right through to TVCs, and anything in between. Our strength is that we offer a fully integrated solution for all production and web requirements, whilst our talent division supplies clients with access to a pool of specialist talent for ongoing hires.
We are seeking a Production Assistant to work full time based at our offices in London, UK. This individual will need to be proficient in pre-production documentation/logistics, have a multi-operational video production skillset and strong editing experience.
● Report to and work closely with the Head of Production on a daily basis.
● Edit a wide variety of content using Adobe CC. (After Effects skills desirable, but not vital)
● Be sufficient in camera/lighting/audio, acting as a range of crew roles when required.
● Meet clients and other creative staff to examine scripts or programme ideas.
● Create production documentation including call sheets, schedules and RAMs.
● Negotiate costs for hired equipment to make sure they come within budget.
● Work closely with talent team in book crew and contractor resources.
● Arrange any necessary permissions and permits.
● Familiar with studio/gallery environment.
● Familiar with live streaming solutions and platforms such as YouTube Live, Facebook Live etc.
During filming, your duties might include:
● Assume responsibility finding locations
● Using a strong initiative in dealing with any production issues that arise
● Making sure that health and safety rules, insurance terms, copyright laws and union agreements are followed.or camera and sound operation
● Manage any additional crew
● Making sure that the production runs to schedule
● Reporting on progress to the relevant producer, manager or client
● Working on nationwide and world
● Minimum: BA or equivalent with a strong academic record and analytical skills
● Minimum: 2+ years experience in TV, Film, Digital production roles
● Experience in camera operation, editing and as a production assistant or equivalent
● Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
● Commercial knowledge
● Driving licence preferred.
● Willingness to travel.
● Willing to work weekends if required, evenings or earlier as part of a 5 day week and in exchange for time off in lieu.
If you feel you meet the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading ‘PA-LDN’
Dreamtek will hold candidate information and CVs/Resumes for a period of 12 months from any full time and part time applications. If you wish to opt out of this please email talent(@)dreamtek.tv under the subject heading ‘Opt Out’