What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Production Coordinator to work on-site at our clients office in London. The Production Coordinator will be tasked with consistently delivering exceptional service and administrative support in relation to event booking requests for the meeting spaces within our client’s offices.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Provide high-level administrative support for the Technical Event Production team
- Respond promptly to event booking requests from various client stakeholders and schedule pre-production meetings as required to gather full event scope
- Manage and update calendars with each requested event
- Work with the Senior Coordinator to plan project operations, establish priorities and deliver elements to the client in timely manner
- Prioritise, manage and deliver responsibilities as assigned by Senior Coordinator and Team Lead which may include, but are not limited to:
- Produce production briefs based on client requirements
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Coordinate on-site event staff
- Review production briefs and event schedules for accuracy
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Assist in developing event design elements
- Meet & Greet clients ahead of event kick off
- Database management to ensure consistency of information, accurate data, input new information when required and generate lists upon request
- Work closely with the event producers to facilitate the delivery of larger profile events
- Provide support for the Producer/Editor to coordination for video production projects
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with colleagues, clients and vendors
- Work with the team to ensure adherence to client and MSP standards
- Be proactive with ideas and creative solutions
- Performs other ad hoc duties as required by the business
- Experience in meeting planning or stage management
- Ability to establish relationships and maintain a positive rapport with colleagues, clients, vendors and suppliers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, meet strict deadlines, and maintain attention to detail
- Knowledge of Google applications or Microsoft Office Suite
- Creative problem solver, resourceful, and a team player
- Calm and flexible approach to handling the pressure and stress of ever-changing demands
- Ambitious, proactive and flexible when working in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues at all levels
- Self starter that can demonstrate being open to learning
- Desirable: Understanding and experience of various event formats, including Q&A, training events, town hall meetings etc
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.