What You’ll Do
Our client is seeking a full-time Production Services Analyst (PSA) in Dublin to drive service workflow efficiencies and insights as part of The Production Group (TPG), which is the internal AV, broadcast, & production service team. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, our client is well known for being a fast-paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Develop and maintain operational tooling and service databases
- Partner closely with business insights team for dashboard development and maintenance, including
- Collect, organize and interpret statistical information to help colleagues and our client make informed decisions
- Preparing analysis reports for the TPG stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry.
- Preparing reports for TPG management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
What You’ll Need
- Preferred: A degree in Computer Science or Business Analytics
- Preferred: 3+ years of experience using Salesforce, Tableau
- 3+ years of experience in SQL and manipulating large datasets
- 5+ years of advanced proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with or interest in the AV & Production industry
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, able to prioritize a daily workload, and to meet deadlines both individually, and as part of a team
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues diplomatically and calmly
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We are One. We are Dreamtek.