What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Program/ Product Manager to work mainly remotely but able to visit clients and our Liverpool Street/ Global offices.
This is an extremely exciting part of Dreamteks offering where no one job is ever the same. We are looking for a chameleon that can problem solve and shape shift to find innovative ways to get the job done and done well. Our in-house XR team are also responsible for creating VR and Mixed reality experiences and the overlap between the instructional design and the associated technologies will increase over time.
The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for delivering within Dreamteks system integration department which includes video production, instructional design, systems installs and most recently our Immersive technologies team. We are looking for this person to be able to manage workload and demonstrate organisational skills with the ability to create documents, contracts, schedules and project management administration. If successful you will need to be able to communicate effectively with clients, global teams and other internal departments to help build rapport, confidence and facilitate creative discussions to help spearhead projects from conceptualisation to completion, as well as be a part of the content or system production along the way.
Our clients are looking for the most innovative methods and bleeding edge technologies to wow their audiences and internal staff members. This is a highly rewarding opportunity working in a division of Dreamtek that is a vanguard for using technology and the successful applicant will have the chance to help shape its future.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
Aside from the core offering of video production, live streaming and broadcast services, we pride ourselves in creating innovative and cutting edge learning experiences such as E-Learning, Virtual Classroom and instructional video. This role serves as a launchpad to push the boundaries in instructional design to ensure our clients benefit from the innovative technological advancements that can be implemented to support their learning initiatives and requirements.
- Reports to the Head of XR & Systems integration, working closely with the Dreamtek Sales team.
- Support both the sales and operations of the systems integration department
- Project manage the daily workload of team members and find resource solutions if required
- Develop a wide array of training content, including online training, job aids, presentations, user guides that support: onboarding, continuous development, product education and leadership development within Sales.
- Update existing content based on product updates and process changes to maintain its relevance and accuracy.
- Organise and execute video production projects including animation and virtual production.
- Manage all aspects of the development cycle including needs analysis, design, implementation, review, and updates.
- Conceptualise and work with the team to create assessment content where appropriate.
- Collaborate with members from various departments within our customers and Dreamtek to ensure that learning content is accurate, relevant, effective, and aligned with corporate messaging and branding.
- Collaborate with the video production and XR teams within Dreamtek. Use strong project management skills in developing outcomes that positively impact the content and any output for the wider business.
- Travel site and represent the Dreamtek Business and the systems integration and XR division
- Own a project start to finish and ensure that the objective is met in an efficient and cost effective way.
- Leverage knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design to analyse needs, design, develop and implement modern blended learning solutions aligned with business priorities with an emphasis on creating engaging, interactive, learner-centric, and memory-retentive learning experiences.
- Produce status updates in an organised and timely fashion.
- Develop customer relationships and bonds that encourage repeat business and a long-lasting client relationship.
- Develop virtual classroom content and structures in line with the system and guidelines set by our customers.
- Innovate and push boundaries in the way content is structured and created.
- Assist in creating sales and marketing materials for Dreamtek
- Works with the wider production team to help produce, direct and execute productions and events.
What You’ll Need
- Qualification in Education, Communications, Instructional Design, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Multilingualism is a plus.
- Experience is a coordination, leadership or management position.
- Experience with course and assessment creation and educational video development.
- Experience with video production and animation creation
- Ability to script, shoot and edit short form video content for learning content.
- Attention to detail, excellent collaboration and project management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under deadlines in a fast-paced environment with numerous projects on hand.
- Understand video editing software, Adobe CC or BMD preferred
- Familiarity with video and SCORM authoring technologies such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate (or equivalent authoring tool).
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Ability to rapidly master new technologies, methodologies, and processes to effectively transfer expertise into training content.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in modern collaboration tools such as Office 365, SharePoint, Google Drive .
- Takes ownership for their duties while maintaining a strong desire to learn new technologies and solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with internal staff and external clients while representing the business at all times.
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines.
- Adopt a highly organised approach to managing time, workflow and processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues diplomatically and calmly.
- Experience with learning management system (LMS) and content management system (CMS) administration
- Experience with instructional video production
- Adobe creative cloud suite experience is desired
- Experience in 360 visuals and XR module design
- Experience with ELB products such as Cenario VR
- Familiarity with graphic design, image manipulation, and formatting
- Passion for learning, technology, automotive and video production
- Willingness to train in new technology and products
- Willingness to do some (minor) domestic and international travel for work
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.