What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Recruiter working out of our London offices in Liverpool Street. This individual will be required to have a good understanding of the AV, Broadcast & Production industry being able to work under direction of Dreamteks Head of Talent, providing administrative support including but not limited to; job posting, screening, interviewing & onboarding of Full time staff internally and externally under managed service staffing solutions for the EMEA/NAM/APAC regions.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Reports to Head of Talent
- Supporting in the creation and posting of job descriptions for internal & external staffing activities.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc using multiple methods of outreach.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions using Dreamteks ATS system.
- Assessing an applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to determine whether they meet the criteria of the position.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Providing regular recruitment reports to Head of Talent.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 2+ years recruitment experience working in the AV & Production industry.
- Professionalism and a willingness to go above and beyond for the client is essential, as well as being solutions focused.
- Has a strong understanding of the hardware and technical skills associated with AV, Production & Events industry.
- Possesses excellent IT and presentation skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative.
- Be willing to continually update and improve knowledge and skills to drive impact in a past-paced environment.
- Self- starter who is adaptable, flexible and has a willingness to learn.
- Willingness and understanding to learn about the managed service relationship and keeps them at the forefront when it comes to decision-making.
- Takes ownership for their duties while maintaining a strong desire to learn new technologies and solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with internal staff and external clients while representing the business at all times.
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines.
- Adopt a highly organized approach to managing time, workflow and talent processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues diplomatically and calmly.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.