New York, US
$70,000 – 75,000 p/a +OTE
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
What You’ll Do
We are currently seeking a commercially minded, dynamic and motivated Sales Associate, who can grow, impress and progress, within our exciting company. Proven experience is a bonus, but certainly not essential for the right candidate. Bespoke training will be provided by a top-level, highly experienced and successful sales team.
The role will largely be searching for new leads and connections via digital outreach and the successful candidate’s principal prerogative will be selling media solutions to both SMEs and blue-chip companies across the US. This will require the ability to continuously seek and identify new sales leads and the confidence to turn cold leads or prospects into new clients for Dreamtek’s varied products and services.
- Support the sales team in achieving their goals
- Assist in the preparation of major sales activities, such as content presentations to senior audiences and sales reporting
- Source and identify New Business leads through proactive calling and social media engagement
- Provide back-up support for sales and customer service activities
- Manage communication (email, interoffice, etc.)
- Act as liaison for the leadership team and as a proxy for them in meetings and training, as needed
- Respond to client requests ensuring quick turnaround
What You’ll Need
- Diligent approach to handling large volumes of sales and ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
- Experience using Microsoft Office, and willingness to learn additional software as needed such as Salesforce
- An interest in the media industry
- A high work rate, be highly organised, and be able to prioritise and work on parallel tasks whilst ensuring rigorous attention to detail
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.