The Dreamtek Group is a dynamic and innovative company that specialises in enhancing communications through creative design in video and web, combined with software development for desktop or mobile applications. Our goal is simply to help our clients to reach their customers through better communications. Our development and design teams have years of experience creating innovative solutions for some of the World’s biggest brands. We pride ourselves on listening to what our Clients needs are and then deliver cost effective and bespoke solutions to ensure their needs have been fully consummated. Our strength is that we offer a completely integrated solution, with in-house developers and designers enhanced by our Broadcast TV and Internet Streaming experience.
We are currently seeking a commercially minded , dynamic and motivated sales administration executive, who can grow, impress and progress, within our exciting company. Proven experience is a bonus, but certainly not essential for the right candidate. Bespoke training will be provided by a top-level, highly experienced and successful sales team.
The role will largely be phone-based and the successful candidate’s principal prerogative will be selling media solutions to both SMEs and blue-chip companies across the UK. This will require the ability to continuously seek and identify new sales leads and the confidence to turn cold leads or prospects into new clients for Dreamtek’s varied products and services.
- Support the sales team in achieving their goals
- Assist in the preparation of major sales activities, such as content presentations to senior audiences and sales reporting
- Source and identify New Business leads through proactive calling and social media engagement
- Provide back-up support for sales and customer service activities
- Manage communication (email, interoffice, etc.)
- Act as liaison for the leadership team and as a proxy for them in meetings and training, as needed
- Respond to client requests ensuring quick turnaround
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Diligent approach to handling large volumes of sales and ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
- Experience using Microsoft Office, and willingness to learn additional software as needed such as Salesforce
- An interest in the media industry
- A high work rate, be highly organised, and be able to prioritise and work on parallel tasks whilst ensuring rigorous attention to detail
If you feel that your skills meet the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading ‘SA-DT’