Tel Aviv, Israel
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Senior Producer to work on-site at the Meta offices in Tel Aviv, Israel reporting to the Service Delivery Manager – EMEA. The Meta Video Production Team provides studio support including technical coordination, setup and end-to-end production as well as support for the creation of video content requests from various stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with a wide range of talent such as influencers, celebrities, political figures, and C-level executives, whilst possessing outstanding problem solving skills, hands on experience with broadcast level studio equipment, proven abilities in team and project management, and a successful track record of building a client portfolio with internal stakeholders.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Acts as the lead producer on all studio and remote production including but not limited to high-profile and high-visibility projects with executive team, VIPs and celebrities.
- Able to lead advanced, complex projects end-to-end through to successful completion and delivery.
- Continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, systems and objectives.
- High level of project management and coordination ability.
- Pivotal in the conceptualization and rolling out of new tooling and direction.
- Constantly working to maintain the highest quality production standards.
- Produce a variety of video products for broadcasting and streaming primarily using Facebook’s Live products.
- Exposure to broadcast equipment and streaming infrastructure with experience leading a team of operators on a shoot by shoot basis.
- Work with production assistants to ensure all planning and technical needs are met prior to any production commencing.
- Translate abstract client briefs and concepts into effective visual form.
- Responsible for input on creative consultations.
- Adapt video products to fit needs of clients and target audiences.
- Transport and setup of video, lighting, and audio equipment as required.
- Communicate the status of every project with appropriate stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Capable of manipulating lighting, transforming shadows and creating environments with the available lighting (in studio or on location).
- Capable of using flags, arms and other grip tools to control the lighting in both studio and on location.
- Proficiency level ability using Adobe Creative Suite’s video production modules and applications, allowing the ability to edit and direct motion graphic editors as required.
- Manage client interaction and expectations regarding video production support efforts.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 5+ years of studio and field video production experience as a Producer
- In depth understanding of technical concepts and operation of digital video cameras and studio hardware
- Understanding of format and file type compatibility issues specific to video and audio
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Web or Internet start-up environment and customer service experience are a big plus
- Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals
- Professionally groomed to company standards, specific location’s standards, and to the standards of our clients
- Fluent in both Hebrew and English languages
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We are One. We are Dreamtek.