What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Service Delivery Manager to work on-site at our clients offices in London. The Service Delivery Manager will be a primary figure in the delivery of service to the client and their Partners, whilst using a variety of data points for reporting to Stakeholders and Senior Management as part of performance and service measurements against set KPIs defined under the SLA. This is a high level strategic position that will be focused on helping lead the supporting elements to deliver internal and external facing content and will be central in developing and maintaining relationships with cross functional teams to promote and educate them on the video production service. Supported by a team of supervisors, the SDM will oversee the end-to-end studio production (MVP) service including technical coordination, studio support, live streaming, and management of a supervisory team.
The ideal candidate will possess strong problem solving skills, quantifiable leadership talents, exposure to installed audio-visual and studio systems, and high level experience in team, project and operational management.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Reports to Global Client Services Delivery Manager
- Responsible for the operational running of an in-house video production service (MVP)
- Ensures the clients’ needs are met at all times by keeping communication channels strong and coaching your team of video production professionals to deliver their best work.
- Presents monthly and quarterly business reviews to senior client stakeholders; highlighting service challenges, successes, setting and tracking against operational goals.
- Partners with client stakeholders on service direction and implements agreed strategies across the operational team.
- Inspirational leadership of the 25+ regional video production team, which includes production supervisors, creative producers, multi-skilled operators, broadcast engineers and post production professionals.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Provides visionary direction for the Video Production (MVP) service, seeking opportunities to improve stakeholder experience, quality of output and overall performance.
- Creates the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the clients mission, improve management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Oversees short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Ability to generate/ update and enforce Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Identify and generate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) within scope.
- Monitors service delivery, execution, and overall performance.
- Coordinates planned changes with customer service, change management, hiring and operations.
- Maintains relationships with cross functional teams and business partners.
- Single point of contact for management when dealing with personnel issues.
- Provides detailed reporting and metrics around service performance and execution.
- Track service trends to demonstrate effectiveness.
- Track headcount requirements and provide stakeholders project load forecast.
What You’ll Need
- Ability to build strong positive long-term relationships with client stakeholders.
- Natural ability to build rapport and trust while being able to influence and respectfully challenge clients to meet their best interests.
- First class communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to create analytical reports and talk to the trends we are witnessing.
- Thrives on being a leader of a diverse team of production professionals.
- 5 + years knowledge of working within a video production environment.
- Desirable to have experience working within a managed service/staffing environment.
- Desirable to have experience managing a region/remote offices.
- Experience of working within a corporate environment is desirable
- A track record of working in the video production industry in a fast paced environment.
- Travel domestic and international
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.