What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager in London to lead and inspire the Production team, based onsite with our client who is one of the world’s leading technology companies.
This role is responsible for leading the Events and Video Production service which consists of Leads, Technicians, Producers, Editors & Coordinators. The services deliver end-to-end event production including technical coordination, presentation setup and support, AV/VC services, streaming, event management and creative production. The ideal candidate should have a client centric focus, quantifiable leadership talents and a desire to model continuous service improvement. Exposure to working within AV, Events, Broadcast and/or Production is a must.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe-inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
Client Collaboration & Relationship:
- Represents the Dreamtek services in client engagements
- Builds a robust, trusting relationship with all client stakeholders
- Collaborates with the client to implement enhancements with a focus on continuous service improvement, efficiency and structure
- Chairs and leads various internal and client meetings
- Builds and presents Monthly, Quarterly and Annual business review meetings to illustrate patterns and trends, explaining observations, predicting future trends, and finding solutions to maintain or improve service quality
- Identifies risks and presents service recommendations
- Acts as a point of escalation and an arbiter for issues, blockers and enquiries from direct reports
- Manages, mentors and coaches a team of Production, Technical and Coordination Leads
- Fosters and encourages an environment and culture where talented team members can propose, and effect, positive change
- Inspires the Dreamtek team to deliver their best work while nurturing an environment of collaboration and continuous learning
- Drives learning and development through existing, and new staff
- Promotes innovation through to all levels of staff
- Conducts regular 1:1’s ensuring that feedback is provided regularly and progress is being made against goals
- Effectively manages the performance of direct reports through formal and informal channels
- Ensures appraisals are completed, including goal setting for the upcoming period
- Acts as a representative of the senior leadership team, playing an active role in demonstrating company values and leading by example
- Collaborates with senior leaders from across the organisation to align managed service delivery where appropriate
- Oversees daily operations in collaboration with event, production and coordination leads, ensuring success of delivery
- Helps to ensure that Dreamtek consistently delivers, and the customer consistently receives, the contracted service and support, meeting SLA’s for their associated verticals
- Assembles and delivers financial reporting relating to the Managed Services and associated spend within the verticals
- Facilitates the adoption of any required change from Dreamtek or Client
- Highlights areas of growth and profitability for Dreamtek, whilst also ensuring that verticals are scaled and working effectively to meet requirements.
- Works with the Talent team on recruitment
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years experience in delivering AV, event/production services into organisations.
- Experience in successfully managing managers, teams and clients.
- Analytical, problem solving and process driven mindset.
- Proven track record in managing diverse teams and individuals.
- Strong presentation skills and experience delivering to senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and background.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks, projects and initiatives and deliver to deadlines.
- Financial and budgeting experience, for analysis and reporting.
- Thrives in working at a fast-paced, high-growth environment with constant change
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Google suite and Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to commit to being onsite 5 days per week, based within the client’s offices (Kings Cross area)
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.