Status – Non Exempt
Salary – $65,000 – 75,000 USD
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Studio Coordinator to work on-site full time out of Dreamteks studio in Sunnyvale, CA.
As a Studio Coordinator, you will drive three main areas of support: administration, coordination & logistical support, whilst ensuring that you are maintaining effective communication amongst the wider team to ensure briefing docs are effectively communicated to support the event objectives. Previous experience working within the tech space is preferred but not essential.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Assist with studio productions, live productions, operation of multi-camera broadcast studio.
- Coordinate purchases and tracking of basic studio and office supply needs.
- Maintain all portable video and audio equipment, including studio cameras.
- Manage File management systems.
- Client liaison for pre production planning, responsible for scheduling meetings & confirming bookings in the studio.
- Populates all newly created projects on the shared Studio calendar
- Collaborates with Video Production Supervisors in staffing support for shoots.
- Educates users and clients on services that Video Production provides & Promotes the Video Production service.
- Uses initiative to create new processes and seeks ways to improve service offerings.
- Maintains departmental workflow procedures and standard operating procedures to ensure a streamlined service to clients.
- Communicates regularly with other Video Production team members globally to ensure the service offerings remain aligned.
- Team player that has no problem opening and closing studio facilities in Sunnyvale CA M-F and some weekends.
- Able to edit a wide variety of content using Adobe CC. (After Effects skills desirable, but not vital)
- Familiarity with standard studio equipment
What You’ll Need
- Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in video production and project management from concept to completion.
- A strong understanding of post production workflows, including Frame.IO
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues diplomatically and calmly
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative
- Be willing to continually update and improve knowledge and skills
- Experience in client facing roles
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with internal staff and external clients
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We are One. We are Dreamtek.