The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help its customers create and deliver digital experiences. To support this we have an in-house video production department that produces live streams, events, digital content, TVCs & corporate films, and a talent division that offers a fully managed service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV & production industries. Our services also extend to content seeding, broadcasting studio builds, video asset management, webcasting, mobile and social applications development.
We are seeking a full time Studio Supervisor to work on-site at the Facebook offices in Dublin, Ireland . The Facebook Studio Operations Team provides studio production support including technical coordination, setup and end to end production support. The ideal candidate should have experience working with a wide range of talent such as influencers, celebrities, political figures, and C-level executives, whilst possessing outstanding problem solving skills, years of hands on experience with broadcast level studio equipment, and high level exposure to team and project management.
● Manage a team of video production professionals in a fast paced, high profile studio environment.
● Own video production service for office, establish/develop SLA’s, and bind SLA’s with client.
● Focus on quality control of all products produced by the team.
● Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
● Manage client interaction and expectations regarding video production support efforts.
● Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, systems and objectives.
● Resolve or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
● Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
● Coordinate and oversee all pre-production and production planning activities, field productions, live productions, operation of multi-camera studio, signal routing, character generation, graphic image manipulation, digital effects equipment, cameras, video distribution switchers and audio mixers, studio lighting equipment, set creation and design, microphones and other audio equipment.
● Manage a team who are operating all portable and broadcast level studio video and audio equipment, including studio and DSLR cameras.
● Work with team to produce a variety of video products for broadcasting and video streaming.
● Oversee the design, build and lighting of studio sets as necessary.
● Interact effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
● Create and translate abstract concepts into effective visual form.
● Adapt video products to fit the needs of clients and target audience.
● Lead the development of crew and equipment.
● Assist with transport and setup of video, lighting, and audio equipment as required.
● At least 7 years of studio and field video production experience.
● Experience managing a team of full time studio technicians in addition to day labor.
● Comfortable with C Level executive interactions.
● Experience working with creators/influencers within social media.
● Experience working in a managed service environment (preferred).
● Extremely organized and outstanding communicator.
● Able to focus on multiple tasks with many moving parts all at the same time.
● Understanding of technical concepts and operation of digital video cameras and video editing software.
● Understanding of editing process and asset management.
● Understanding of format and file type compatibility issues specific to video and audio.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Apple Keynote.
● Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
● Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
● Web or Internet start-up environment and customer service experience a big plus.
● Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals.
● Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross- functional team.
● Professionally groomed to company standards, specific location’s standards, and to the standards of our clients.
● Ability to travel if needed.
Special Physical Qualifications
● Ability to lift and move at least 50 pounds
● Ability to climb ladders and scaffolding
● Ability to stand for several hours at a time
If you feel your skills match the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading ‘SS-DUB’
Dreamtek will hold candidate information and CVs/Resumes for a period of 12 months from any full time and part time applications.