Technical Production Coordination Lead
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time Technical Production Coordination Lead to work on-site at our clients offices in Seattle. Our client is one of the leading tech companies in the world and is well known for being a fast-paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic, and youthful culture.
The Technical Production Coordination Lead is the initial point of contact for the Onsite Technical Production team. This person will be responsible for triaging and assigning all incoming Technical Production requests and delegating tasks to other coordinators, as well as maintaining the AV Events calendar. Beyond event request management, the Technical Production Coordination Lead is also responsible for educating the client on the services that Onsite Technical Production provides. Because of the fast-paced multi-market support and constantly changing environment, some weekend and evening work (done remotely) may be required to ensure the schedules are always up to date.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe-inspiring digital experiences. To support this, we have teams working across four key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Main point of contact for regional market for all clients requesting onsite event support.
- Reports to the Global Technical Production Coordination Supervisor, possibly in a remote location.
- Oversee the team of Onsite Technical Production Coordinators on a day-to-day basis for the North American markets
- Mentors and coaches the North American team of Onsite Technical Production Coordinators as needed.
- Assess each service request received, creates tasks, and triages tasks to appropriate people via Events Services tool.
- Follows up with internal clients for specific information on requests, when necessary.
- Follows up with assigned team members to communicate specific aspects of the task assigned.
- Ensures that a balanced workload is triaged among technical staff and notifies technicians of high priority tasks.
- Manages client expectations and effectively communicates the Onsite Technical Production team’s level of support.
- Educates users and clients on services that Onsite Technical Production provides.
- Educates and coaches clients on general Audio/Video capabilities across rooms on campus (Zoom video conferencing, projection, audio, etc.)
- Populates all newly created events on the shared AV Events calendar in cloud-based calendaring apps.
- Collaborate with technical team leads in staffing support for events and manages all entries and updates on the technicians’ calendars.
- Maintains departmental workflow procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Works with Facilities team to reserve appropriate rooms/production spaces, when necessary.
- Provides additional Event Coordinator support/backfill when requested.
- Works with “flex labor” vendors to meet event and customer expectations and needs.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of professional Event Management and Coordination experience
- 8+ years of experience with event management systems and calendaring applications preferred.
- 8+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Outlook.
- Proven experience managing a team of Events Coordinators at varying levels.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills.
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their support needs and requirements.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and is highly motivated and communicative.
- Independent critical and creative thinking.
- Bold problem solving.
- Extremely attentive to details and organized.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all its forms to help create an all-inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate, and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunity employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We are One. We are Dreamtek.