The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help its customers create and deliver digital experiences. To support this we have an in-house video production department that produces live streams, events, digital content, TVCs & corporate films, and a talent division that offers a fully managed service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV & production industries. Our services also extend to content seeding, broadcasting studio builds, video asset management, webcasting, mobile and social applications development.
We are seeking a full time Technical Production Project Associate to work on-site at the Meta offices (Formerly Facebook) in London, UK. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, Facebook is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture. The Technical Production Project Associate is the initial point of contact for the EMEA Offsite Events Service teams at Facebook. This person will be responsible for providing technical consultation services of tier 2 & 3 requests, maintaining Offsite Production team calendars and scheduling the relevant technical support required for event bookings.
The Technical Production Project Associate is also responsible for educating the client of the services the team provides & communicating service updates. Because of the fast-paced multi-region support and constantly changing environment, some weekend and evening work (done remotely) may be required to ensure the schedules are always up-to-date.
- Provides Offsite consultation services to partners for Tier 2 and 3 event requests.
- Able to look at signal flow technical documents and identify fail points, efficiencies, etc. Understands broadcast and video transmission workflows, etc.
- Sources suppliers and capable of negotiating rates on behalf of partners.
- Ensure all event requests are responded to within the correct time period as per the service SLAs.
- Identifies suitable candidates in-region for leading Tier 0 and 1 event requests. If capacity is not permitting, works with other regions to find available cover.
- Follow up with internal clients for specific information on their requests & when necessary arrange for an event pre production meeting with all relevant parties involved.
- Works cross functionally with other internal verticals on a per event need basis.
- Follow up with team members to communicate specific aspects of the events assigned.
- Manage client expectations and effectively communicate the Offsite team’s level of support & services that are offered.
- Work with “flex labor” vendors to meet event and customer expectations and needs.
- Educate and coach clients on general Audio/Video capabilities across supported event spaces in the region (video conferencing, projection, audio, etc.) and virtual event support options.
- Maintain departmental workflow procedures and standard operating procedures, including all administrative responsibilities associated with ticketing and service requests.
- Use initiative to further develop and enhance service offerings and build client relationships.
- 2-4 years of professional technical event production experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Outlook.
- 1 year experience with event management systems and calendaring applications preferred.
- Capable of reading and understanding AV system diagrams
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Self Starter can demonstrate, and be open to, learning
- Ability to take direction well
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their support needs and requirements.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented environment, highly motivated and communicative.
- Independent critical and creative thinking.
- Bold problem solving.
- Extremely attentive to detail and organized.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.