Is live streaming events during COVID-19 possible?
The #dreamteam shares our tried and tested strategy to make live events possible during this global pandemic.
Are you worried that the COVID-19 outbreak is going to halt the live and virtual events you have planned? We’ve already seen a huge number of planned events being cancelled or postponed until later this year, causing disruption and monetary losses. Dreamtek has a solution in the form of remote event support packages, solutions we have been delivering for years.
The solutions designed by our team of engineers include customisable, brandable and interactive products that allow you to stream content live, including content sharing.
If you are an event organiser and the current restrictions are hindering your work, causing you to lose income, join our webinar to explore your live event remote support options.
Join our webinar to understand how live streaming remote events can still work. Tom will provide insight into:
- Pre-production to ensure remote live events run smoothly: thorough network testing and presenter coaching prior to live events (critical).
- The option to pre-record all or some of the segments and still stream live, allowing for maximum flexibility in this difficult time.
- Vision mixing between presentation slides and presenter video managed by a remote technical producer.
- Media asset management: branding and graphics implementation.
- Post Production: edits and event playback content formatting.
- Delivery of intro, outro and any additional media assets.