The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help its customers create and deliver digital experiences. To support this we have an in-house video production department that produces live streams, events, digital content, TVCs & corporate films, and a talent division that offers a fully managed service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV & production industries. Our services also extend to content seeding, broadcasting studio builds, video asset management, webcasting, mobile and social applications development.
We are seeking a full time XR Coordinator to work on-site at the Facebook offices in London, UK. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, Facebook is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture. The XR Coordinator is the initial point of contact for the XR services onsite at Facebook. This person will be responsible for triaging event tickets via the internal events booking system, maintaining XR team’s calendars & scheduling the relevant technical support required for XR bookings.
The XR Coordinator is also responsible for educating the client of the services the team provides & communicating service updates. An understanding of XR Technology and VR would be preferred, and event coordination experience essential. Some flexible working hours may also be required to support the global team.
- Assess each service request received via the internal events booking system and respond accordingly updating the events calendar where necessary.
- Use the internal tools to filter through new event service requests, updates and cancellations.
- Ensure all event requests are responded to within the correct time period as per the service SLAs.
- Populate all newly created requests on the shared Onsite XR teams calendars in Outlook and communicate any changes or late event requests in a timely manner.
- Follow up with internal clients for specific information on their requests & when necessary arrange for a pre production meeting with all relevant parties involved.
- Follow up with team members to communicate specific aspects of the events assigned.
- Work closely with the XR lead technician to ensure that a balanced workload is triaged among staff, and notify them of high priority tasks.
- Attends meetings and ensures notes are populated and shared in the teams workplace group.
- Manage client expectations and effectively communicate the XR team’s level of support & services that are offered.
- Work with “flex labor” vendors to meet event and customer expectations and needs.
- Educate and coach clients on general XR capabilities across supported spaces in the region.
- Maintain departmental workflow procedures and standard operating procedures, including all administrative responsibilities associated with ticketing and service requests.
- Use initiative to further develop and enhance service offerings and build client relationships.
- Communicate regularly with other service owners such as security, culinary & facilities members.
- Maintains communication with Service Delivery Manager and other verticals when and where necessary.
- Provide additional Coordinator support/backfill when requested.
- 2 + years of experience in an event coordination role
- An understanding of XR Technology and VR would be preferred.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills.
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their support needs and requirements.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented environment, highly motivated and communicative.
- Independent critical and creative thinking.
- Bold problem solving.
- Extremely attentive to detail and organized.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.