What You’ll Do
We are seeking a full time XR Technician to work at our clients offices in Seattle. As one of the World’s leading tech companies, our client is well known for being a fast paced working environment that adopts an innovative, dynamic and social culture.
The role will involve working within the XR team managing the creation and distribution of content via multiple methods of outreach such as live streaming, online, pre-records for pr/marketing etc. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of the XR landscape from a production or creative deployment perspective and exposure to high profile projects. Experience using cloud based production workflows and traditional AV workflows is a benefit.
Who We Are
A wholly owned subsidiary of System One Services, The Dreamtek Group is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help our customers create and deliver awe -inspiring digital experiences. To support this we have teams working across 4 key areas of the business; Virtual/Hybrid Event, Video Production, Studio Builds, and a Talent division that offers a fully Managed Service for permanent & freelance staffing across the AV, Events & Production industries.
- Provides operational support for XR projects; from ‘in headset’ capture to MR and AR workflows.
- Escalate bugs, issues and blockers to appropriate teams and assist with the resolution as needed to maintain service levels.
- Communicates effectively to explain our services to technical and non-technical clients as needed.
- Helps educate and coach clients on XR capabilities for projects and any alternative options to support their requests.
- Develops and delivers new XR workflows to achieve creative briefs.
- Attends regular meetings with cross functional teams.
- Monitors cloud based systems remotely. Troubleshoot as needed and escalate if necessary.
- Supports the technical support lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout pre-production planning, execution and post event.
- Consistently delivers high quality service to our client and facilitates partners tours of the space.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion to the line manager.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
What You’ll Need
- 2-4 years of production experience or experience in a production environment.
- Exposure or proven passion in the XR space.
- Is passionate about developing new workflows and experimenting in the XR space.
- Ability to operate equipment to support streaming, Video Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Local Audio Reinforcement, Video Technologies (including projection, switching and formatting) is a plus.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Web or Internet start-up environments and customer service experience are a plus.
- Self Starter can demonstrate learning and be open to learning.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Asset workflow management experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel Domestic/ International.
Life at Dreamtek
At Dreamtek, we embrace diversity in all of its forms to help create an all inclusive environment. The culture of our business is integral to how we operate and we feel this is the foundation to support greater innovation and creativity for not only Dreamtek but also all of our Clients. We also feel strongly that this creates a warm and welcoming environment where you’ll work alongside teams that share many of the same values. This doesn’t just drive us, it defines us.
As an equal opportunities employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are One. We are Dreamtek.
Status – Exempt
Salary – Up to $87,000 p/a