Virtual Events: A new era of events
The #dreamteam are experts at running large, multi-session virtual events, with vast experience of streaming events to all corners of the globe. The events of 2020 will drive permanent change to the event industry and will shape the way we communicate, promote our businesses and engage with our audiences. The sharing and dissemination of content will look very different, with virtual and hybrid events taking centre stage.
Dreamtek has always led the video production industry by innovation, and our talented team continues to help customers realise their plans and ideas with a combination of digital and hybrid solutions.
Why Virtual Events?
Perhaps the biggest challenge to running virtual events is the fear of the unknown? People know what to expect from physical events, while online events are still a relatively new concept to some. At Dreamtek, we know this can feel daunting and that navigating the potential options can be confusing but that’s the bit we do, so you don’t have to.
What is a
Virtual events are held for the same reasons as in-person events: to deliver your brand’s message to drive leads and revenue, drive adoption, and build loyalty lifetime value. A virtual event is an online event that involves people interacting in a virtual environment, rather than a physical location. They are highly interactive and give a similar look and feel to a physical event.
A virtual event is ideal for virtual conferences, expos, open days, trade shows and career fairs, virtual events are suitable for any event that features multiple presentations, discussion rooms or brand experiences to engage your audience.
The benefits of virtual events:
Why make the transition to virtual events?
- Increase your reach: Attract more attendees and extend your global reach.
(63% of people are more likely to attend a virtual event than an in-person event.)
- Stability: Virtual events won’t be impacted by external circumstances i.e. coronavirus, extreme weather conditions, public transport strikes etc.
- Budget: Reduce costs by minimizing outgoings, like overheads, venue hire and equipment hire.
- Environmental: Virtual events are better for the environment
- Accessibility: While the event is still being held in-person, virtual options allow you to accommodate attendees who are unable to attend in person. Virtual events also save your attendees time.
- Content Available On Demand: Your content can be available to attendees after the event itself, allowing them to come back to content time and time again.
- Maximize your results by easily tracking data and analytics in real-time.
Types of virtual events:
Dreamtek can help manage the entire process, from choosing the right combination of products and services required, completing the set-up, to making sense of all the analytics produced. Please contact us today for more information.